fredag 7 november 2014

That one blogpost written in English

Well, after several requests during the years I have been bloging, I will write in English for once. Dont get used to it though, I dont think it will be happening often haha ;)

Anyways, I have had a great day here in sunny California! My hostmom told me this morning that I was allowed to take the car to the gym from now on, which made me super happy haha. After a quick breakfast I took my first "solo-ride" to the gym and worked out for like an hour. When I came back I got ready and then headed out the door again. I got picked up by Lärke and we went and got frozen yoghurt. I haden´t had it since I was in Cyprus and there it was such a disapointment and not at all as good as it was the first time I had it in Tennessee. I am pretty sure Americans are pros at their frozen yoghurt though because todays was just as good as the first time!

After we had our yoghurt we went to the grocery store and looked around. They had also started selling some Christmas things and we both got overly excited when we found chocolate advent calenders, which are very common at home. Those we happened to find even went to 24 days (like it does at home) because they were made in Germany. We both got one of course! We also got Starbucks since they have started with a few of the Christmas specials, it felt like a "must" when we were already looking into all the Christmas things and getting into the spirit.

When I got home again I decided to go out and sit in the sun for a while, and man it was hot! When I went inside again after only 20 minutes I saw that I had gotten some color already. I did not expect the sun to still be that strong now in November! When it was time for dinner I was totally exhausted, I could barely keep my eyes open. I am not a morning person so whenever I workout in the morning I just get totally exhasuted when the evening comes (like normal people I guess haha). When I was living close to my gym in Karlstad I would sometimes go so I would get to my gym at 9 pm. I am such a evening person but having to change my day routines completely and having my free time during the morning/early afternoon instead of in the afternoon/evenings has made me so tired these past weeks. It´s like fighting a second jetlag and trying to get used to it haha!

Overall it has been a great day, I am so glad I got to spend time with Lärke again! Felt great to get out of the house and have somebody to hang out with for some hours! :)

So yeah, thats pretty much how exciting these blogposts ever tend to get haha...

Hope you all had a great day!





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggarkiv